A Socio-Emotional Approach to Couple Therapy: Linking Social Context and Couple Interaction
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
2010 © FPI, Inc.
Special Issue: Innovations in Couple and Family Therapy Theory and Practice
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 369–384, September 2010
How to Cite
KNUDSON-MARTIN, C. and HUENERGARDT, D. (2010), A Socio-Emotional Approach to Couple Therapy: Linking Social Context and Couple Interaction. Family Process, 49: 369–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2010.01328.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!