I appreciate the helpful reviews and editorial comments of Drs. Evan Imber-Black and Philip Gosselin and the anonymous reviewers.
Teaching and Learning with Therapists Who Work with Street Children and Their Families
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
2010 © FPI, Inc.
Special Issue: Innovations in Couple and Family Therapy Theory and Practice
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 385–404, September 2010
How to Cite
ROBERTS, J. (2010), Teaching and Learning with Therapists Who Work with Street Children and Their Families. Family Process, 49: 385–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2010.01329.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!