This research was supported by NIMH 5R01MH076118.
Secondary Migration and Relocation Among African Refugee Families in the United States
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
2011 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 27–46, March 2011
How to Cite
WEINE, S. M., HOFFMAN, Y., WARE, N., TUGENBERG, T., HAKIZIMANA, L., DAHNWEIGH, G., CURRIE, M. and WAGNER, M. (2011), Secondary Migration and Relocation Among African Refugee Families in the United States. Family Process, 50: 27–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2010.01344.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!