This research was supported by NIMH 5R01MH076118.
Secondary Migration and Relocation Among African Refugee Families in the United States
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
2011 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 27–46, March 2011
How to Cite
WEINE, S. M., HOFFMAN, Y., WARE, N., TUGENBERG, T., HAKIZIMANA, L., DAHNWEIGH, G., CURRIE, M. and WAGNER, M. (2011), Secondary Migration and Relocation Among African Refugee Families in the United States. Family Process, 50: 27–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2010.01344.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!