Cultural Intersections: A Qualitative Inquiry into the Experience of Asian Indian–White Interracial Couples
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
2011 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 248–266, June 2011
How to Cite
INMAN, A. G., ALTMAN, A., KADUVETTOOR-DAVIDSON, A., CARR, A. and WALKER, J. A. (2011), Cultural Intersections: A Qualitative Inquiry into the Experience of Asian Indian–White Interracial Couples. Family Process, 50: 248–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2011.01358.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!