The authors presented some of the results at the NIDA Blending Conference in Albuquerque, NM (April, 2010). This research was supported by awards R21-DA13121 and U10-DA15815 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. We thank Sarah Trost, Myra Muramoto, Rodney Cate, Scott Leischow, Lisa Hoffman-Konn, Mary-Frances O'Connor, Maria Sol D'Urso, Donald Miretsky, Susan Boulio, and Megan Robbins for their contributions to the project.
THE PREDICTIVE POWER OF FAMILY VARIABLES
We-Talk, Communal Coping, and Cessation Success in a Couple-Focused Intervention for Health-Compromised Smokers
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© FPI, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 107–121, March 2012
How to Cite
Rohrbaugh, M. J., Shoham, V., Skoyen, J. A., Jensen, M. and Mehl, M. R. (2012), We-Talk, Communal Coping, and Cessation Success in a Couple-Focused Intervention for Health-Compromised Smokers. Family Process, 51: 107–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2012.01388.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!