To read this article in Spanish, please see the article's Supporting Information on Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/famp).
SYSTEMIC CONSIDERATIONS IN THE TREATMENT OF MULTI-STRESSED FAMILIES
The Family Empowerment Program: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Working with Multi-Stressed Urban Families
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© FPI, Inc
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 207–217, June 2012
How to Cite
Cleek, E. N., Wofsy, M., Boyd-Franklin, N., Mundy, B. and Howell, T. J. (2012), The Family Empowerment Program: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Working with Multi-Stressed Urban Families. Family Process, 51: 207–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2012.01392.x
Authors are noted alphabetically to reflect equal authorship.
The authors would like to acknowledge the families served by the Institute for Community Living whose strengths and resiliency are continually inspiring. Further, we'd like to thank ICL's leadership at all levels, most significantly the agency President & CEO, Dr. Peter C. Campanelli, and Chief Operating Officer Stella V. Pappas, as well as the Clinic Director where this program was sited, Raymond Alberts, for their ongoing leadership and support for this project and their overall dedication to creating an environment wherein best practice work can flourish.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Institute for Community Living
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!