The project described was supported by Award Number R01HD051438 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development or the National Institutes of Health.
FAMILIES AND CULTURE
Primary Relationship Scripts Among Lower-income, African American Young Adults
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© FPI, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 234–249, June 2012
How to Cite
Eyre, S. L., Flythe, M., Hoffman, V. and Fraser, A. E. (2012), Primary Relationship Scripts Among Lower-income, African American Young Adults. Family Process, 51: 234–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2012.01397.x
We thank community agencies in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Chicago, IL, and Greater Birmingham, AL, that generously enabled us to access young adults, and we thank the young adults who participated. We also extend our appreciation to Elonda Bates, Mohammed Abdulla, Frankia Granberry, Besheer Mohamed, Clara Kamunde, and Malcolm Hoover, who conducted the interviews. We also thank Colette Auerswald and Amy Johnson for their contribution to the research. We thank Susan G. Millstein for her contributions to the research and her comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!