The authors wish to thank the rehabilitation unit in the Israeli Ministry of Health Office and the organizations of VIZO-SHELANU and ENOSH-MEILAM for their cooperation and support in conducting the study.
FAMILY THERAPY FOR FAMILIES WITH MEMBERS WITH SIGNIFICANT DIFFICULTIES IN FUNCTIONING
A Narrative Evaluation of a Psychoeducation and a Therapeutic Alliance Intervention for Parents of Persons with a Severe Mental Illness
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© FPI, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 265–280, June 2012
How to Cite
Levy-Frank, I., Hasson-Ohayon, I., Kravetz, S. and Roe, D. (2012), A Narrative Evaluation of a Psychoeducation and a Therapeutic Alliance Intervention for Parents of Persons with a Severe Mental Illness. Family Process, 51: 265–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2012.01398.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!