FAMILY THERAPY FOR FAMILIES WITH MEMBERS WITH SIGNIFICANT DIFFICULTIES IN FUNCTIONING
Understanding Autism: How Family Therapists Can Support Parents of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© FPI, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 250–264, June 2012
How to Cite
Solomon, A. H. and Chung, B. (2012), Understanding Autism: How Family Therapists Can Support Parents of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Family Process, 51: 250–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2012.01399.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!