Many thanks go to Maggie Jones for research assistance and to Jamie McHale for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper. I am also grateful to the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (grant #5R03HD053365-02), the Bronfenbrenner Translational Research Center, and the Cornell Population Center for support of this work. The Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study is funded by the NICHD through grants R01HD36916, R01HD39135, and R01HD4042, as well as a consortium of private foundations.
SPECIAL SECTION: COPARENTING IN FRAGILE FAMILIES
Cooperation, Conflict, or Disengagement? Coparenting Styles and Father Involvement in Fragile Families
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© FPI, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 325–342, September 2012
How to Cite
Waller, M. R. (2012), Cooperation, Conflict, or Disengagement? Coparenting Styles and Father Involvement in Fragile Families. Family Process, 51: 325–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2012.01403.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!