This research was supported by awards to Emma K. Adam from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the Spencer Foundation, and the National Institute of Mental Health (R03 MH63269).
Spouses' Cortisol Associations and Moderators: Testing Physiological Synchrony and Connectedness in Everyday Life
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© FPI, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 284–298, June 2013
How to Cite
Papp, L. M., Pendry, P., Simon, C. D. and Adam, E. K. (2013), Spouses' Cortisol Associations and Moderators: Testing Physiological Synchrony and Connectedness in Everyday Life. Family Process, 52: 284–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2012.01413.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!