This project was supported by R01HD047564 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development or the National Institutes of Health.
Relationship Quality, Commitment, and Stability in Long-Distance Relationships
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© FPI, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 257–270, June 2013
How to Cite
Kelmer, G., Rhoades, G. K., Stanley, S. and Markman, H. J. (2013), Relationship Quality, Commitment, and Stability in Long-Distance Relationships. Family Process, 52: 257–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2012.01418.x
To read this article in Mandarin Chinese, please see the article's Supporting Information on Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/famp).
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!