National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia grant 326321, “A randomized controlled trial of a couple-based program for the transition to parenthood,” to W. Kim Halford and Debra Creedy supported the conduct of this research. We thank Charles Farrugia, Vivian Jarrett, and Christopher Pepping for help with data collection; and Joanne Fisher, Teresa Walsh, Corinne Mawn, Leesa Cunningham, Melinda Bentley, Jacqui Hudson, Alison Brennan, Lianne Schwartz, and Di Tamariki for their work as the nurse–midwife relationship educators.
Couple Relationship Education at the Transition to Parenthood: A Window of Opportunity to Reach High-Risk Couples
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
© FPI, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 498–511, December 2012
How to Cite
Petch, J., Halford, W. K., Creedy, D. K. and Gamble, J. (2012), Couple Relationship Education at the Transition to Parenthood: A Window of Opportunity to Reach High-Risk Couples. Family Process, 51: 498–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2012.01420.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 326321
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!