Stereotypes of Professional Roles
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 85–89, June 1989
How to Cite
Kaler, S. R., Levy, D. A. and Schall, M. (1989), Stereotypes of Professional Roles. Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 21: 85–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.1989.tb00104.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication October 27, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.