This study was supported in part by a mlni-grant from the College of Nursing, University of Massachusetts, Boston.
Multicultural Students' Perceptions of Nursing as a Career
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 61–64, March 1994
How to Cite
Reiskin, H. and Haussler, S. C. (1994), Multicultural Students' Perceptions of Nursing as a Career. Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 26: 61–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.1994.tb00295.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication February 20, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.