This manuscript reflects the opinion of the author and not an official position of the US Air Force or the Department of Defense.
The Lived Experience of Women Military Nurses in Vietnam During the Vietnam War
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 119–124, June 1996
How to Cite
Scannell-Desch, E. A. (1996), The Lived Experience of Women Military Nurses in Vietnam During the Vietnam War. Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 28: 119–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.1996.tb01203.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication May 16, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.