The author gratefully acknowledges the assistance of Joan E. Lynaugh, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor Emeritus and Associate Director of the Center for the Study of the History of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing and Elaine Stashinko, RN, PhD, Assistant Professor, The Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing.
Hampton, Nutting, and Rival Gospels at The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Training School for Nurses, 1889–1906
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 23–29, March 1998
How to Cite
Connolly, C. A. (1998), Hampton, Nutting, and Rival Gospels at The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Training School for Nurses, 1889–1906. Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 30: 23–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.1998.tb01231.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication March 3, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.