This study was partially funded by the Pan American Health Organization, World Health Organization. The authors thank Dean Elaine Larson of the Georgetown University School of Nursing for her support and assistance during this project, and the Academic Deans of the Schools of Nursing that answered the questionnaire. They are also grateful to Georgetown Associate Professor Melissa Zerbe for her support in computer analysis, and to students Allison Morse, Amy Web, and Wendy Cyrus for their help in sending the questionnaires, follow-up phone calls, and collating the data.
Nursing Education and International Health in the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 31–36, March 1998
How to Cite
Wright, M. d. G. M., Godue, C., Manfredi, M. and Korniewicz, D. M. (1998), Nursing Education and International Health in the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 30: 31–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.1998.tb01232.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication February 3, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.