Members of the American Academy of Nursing Expert Panel on Quality Health Care, in addition to the primary authors: Margaret M. Sovie; Chair; Marjorie Beyers; C. Alicia Georges; Colleen Goode; Shirley Girouard; Susan Grobe; Suzanne B. Henry; Carole Hudgings; Katherine Jones; Norma Lang; Patricia Moritz; Mae Taylor Moss; Judith A. Ryan; Roma Lee Taunton; and Joyce Verran. Opinions expressed in this paper are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the American Academy of Nursing and the U.S. Army Medical Department, Department of the Army and Department of Defense.
Quality Health Outcomes Model
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 43–46, March 1998
How to Cite
Mitchell, P. H., Ferketich, S., Jennings, B. M. and American Academy of Nursing Expert Panel on Quality Health Care (1998), Quality Health Outcomes Model. Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 30: 43–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.1998.tb01234.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication December 17, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.