The author thanks Gwen van Servellen, RN, PhD, FAAN, for her assistance with the development of an earlier version of this model and Paul Cousineau, RN, MSN, from the University of Massachusetts-Boston College of Nursing, for his assistance with producing the graphics for the model.
Nursing Model of Hospitalization Events
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 71–74, March 1998
How to Cite
Smith, A. R. (1998), Nursing Model of Hospitalization Events. Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 30: 71–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.1998.tb01239.x
Clinical Sidebar: Maureen M. Cullen, RN, MS, CEN, CCRN, is Clinical Instructor, Anna Jaques Hospital, Newburyport, Massachusetts and Clinical Nurse, Beth Israel/Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA.
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication November 1, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.