This is an abstract of a paper presented at the Thirteenth Annual Conference of the American Association for the History of Nursing, Cleveland, OH, October 1996. The research for this paper was supported by grants from Sigma Theta Tau International, Gamma Psi At Large and Zeta Chapters; the American Nurses Foundation; and the University of Hawaii.
Numbers, Narratives, and Nursing History Methodology
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 93–94, March 1998
How to Cite
Olson, T. (1998), Numbers, Narratives, and Nursing History Methodology. Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 30: 93–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.1998.tb01247.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication April 4, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.