At the time this research was conducted Dr. Kovner was Senior Scholar, Center for Primary Care Research, Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (AHCPR). This paper does not represent the policy of AHCPR. The views expressed are those of the authors and no official endorsement by AHCPR is intended or should be inferred.
Nurse Staffing Levels and Adverse Events Following Surgery in U.S. Hospitals
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 315–321, December 1998
How to Cite
Kovner, C. and Gergen, P. J. (1998), Nurse Staffing Levels and Adverse Events Following Surgery in U.S. Hospitals. Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 30: 315–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.1998.tb01326.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication June 10, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.