The research was partially supported by grants from the Florida Nurses' Foundation and the lota Xi chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International.
Nurses' Conflicting Values in Competitively Managed Health Care
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 31, Issue 2, page 188, June 1999
How to Cite
David, B. A. (1999), Nurses' Conflicting Values in Competitively Managed Health Care. Image: the Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 31: 188. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.1999.tb00466.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication April 21, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!