The opinions and assertions contained herein are the views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Army Medical Department, the Department of the Army, or the Department of Defense. The authors gratefully acknowledge Dr. Nancy Staggers, Associate Professor, College of Nursing, University of Utah, and Dr. Sandra Rogers, Associate Academic Vice President, Brigham Young University, for their thorough and thoughtful critiques of earlier drafts of this manuscript. They are also deeply grateful for the support of the staff at the Armed Forces Medical Library who located many of the references used in this paper, and Ms. Kathi Hamilton, Research Protocol Coordinator, who was instrumental in preparing the manuscript for submission.
Misconceptions Among Nurses About Evidence-Based Practice
Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 121–127, June 2001
How to Cite
Jennings, B. M. and Loan, L. A. (2001), Misconceptions Among Nurses About Evidence-Based Practice. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 33: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2001.00121.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication January 25, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.