The authors acknowledge partial support for this research from the American Cancer Society, Virginia Council, Nursing Hope Fellowships. The authors also acknowledge helpful comments on an earlier draft of the paper from Betty Ferrell and technical assistance from Daniel Goodwin.
Are Nurses Adequately Prepared for End-of-Life Care?
Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 147–151, June 2001
How to Cite
White, K. R., Coyne, P. J. and Patel, U. B. (2001), Are Nurses Adequately Prepared for End-of-Life Care?. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 33: 147–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2001.00147.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication November 14, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!