This report is based on a study sponsored by the TriService Nursing Research Program, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. Names of participants have been changed to protect their privacy. Opinions or assertions expressed in this paper are entirely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the TriService Nursing Research Program, the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, the Army Medical Department, the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.
How Nurses Learn Advocacy
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2004
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 181–186, June 2002
How to Cite
Foley, B. J., Minick, M. P. and Kee, C. C. (2002), How Nurses Learn Advocacy. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 34: 181–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2002.00181.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication October 13, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.