Funded by grant 5R21-NU0082 from the Division of Nursing, HRSA, DHHS; grant 6742 from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and grants P01-NR01859, R01-NR02867, R01-NR02095, R01-NR04315, R01-NR03881, and R01-NR04102 from the National Institute of Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health.
Lessons Learned from Testing the Quality Cost Model of Advanced Practice Nursing (APN) Transitional Care
Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 369–375, December 2002
How to Cite
Brooten, D., Naylor, M. D., York, R., Brown, L. P., Munro, B. H., Hollingsworth, A. O., Cohen, S. M., Finkler, S., Deatrick, J. and Youngblut, J. M. (2002), Lessons Learned from Testing the Quality Cost Model of Advanced Practice Nursing (APN) Transitional Care. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 34: 369–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2002.00369.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication May 20, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.