Clinical and Professional Role Development Among Experienced Pediatric Nurses: The Pediatric Medical Nursing Certificate Program
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2005
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 113–122, October 2004
How to Cite
Jakubik, L. D., Grossman, M. B., Daly-Parker, M. O., Gaffney, L. M., Strauss, K. A. and Mars, P. A. (2004), Clinical and Professional Role Development Among Experienced Pediatric Nurses: The Pediatric Medical Nursing Certificate Program. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 9: 113–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2004.00113.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication October 15, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!