This article is based on “‘That Family Is Crazy’: Avoid the Dangers of Labeling With Family–Centered Care,” by E. Ryan and E. Steinmiller that appeared in the January 28, 2002, issue of the Great Philadelphia/Tri-State edition of Nursing Spectrum, with permission from the publisher.
Modeling Family-Centered Pediatric Nursing Care: Strategies for Shift Report
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2005
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 123–134, October 2004
How to Cite
Ryan, E. and Steinmiller, E. (2004), Modeling Family-Centered Pediatric Nursing Care: Strategies for Shift Report. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 9: 123–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2004.00123.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication January 14, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!