Note: The White Paper is a “document in process.” New additions/corrections may be placed on the Web site at any time; therefore, please review the full text of the White Paper on the AACN Website: http://www.nche.edu.
Clinical Nurse Leaders: New Roles, New Responsibilities, New Preparation
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2005
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 129–134, October 2004
How to Cite
Woodring, B. C. (2004), Clinical Nurse Leaders: New Roles, New Responsibilities, New Preparation. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 9: 129–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2004.00129.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!