Adela Yarcheski, RN, PhD, FAAN, Upsilon, Professor, College of Nursing, Noreen E. Mahon, RN, PhD, FAAN, Kappa, Professor, College of Nursing, both at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, NJ; Thomas J. Yarcheski, PhD, Healthcare Consultant, Naples, ME; Barbara L. Cannella, RN, MS, Alpha Tau, Clinical Instructor and Doctoral Candidate, College of Nursing, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, NJ. Correspondence to Dr. Yarcheski, 30 Coolidge Avenue, Carteret, NJ 07008. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Meta-Analysis of Predictors of Positive Health Practices
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 102–108, June 2004
How to Cite
Yarcheski, A., Mahon, N. E., Yarcheski, T. J. and Cannella, B. L. (2004), A Meta-Analysis of Predictors of Positive Health Practices. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 36: 102–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2004.04021.x
*Studies included in the meta-analysis. **Unpublished data from a study used in meta-analysis.
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
- Accepted for publication January 19, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.