JoAnn D. Long, RN, PhD, Iota Mu, Associate Professor of Nursing, Lubbock Christian University, TX; Kathleen R. Stevens, RN, EdD, FAAN, Delta Alpha, Professor of Nursing, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX. Correspondence to Dr. Long, Lubbock Christian University, 5601 W. 19th Street, Lubbock, TX 79407. E-mail: email@example.com
Using Technology to Promote Self-Efficacy for Healthy Eating in Adolescents
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 134–139, June 2004
How to Cite
Long, J. D. and Stevens, K. R. (2004), Using Technology to Promote Self-Efficacy for Healthy Eating in Adolescents. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 36: 134–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2004.04026.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Accepted for publication January 18, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.