Ramona T. Mercer, RN, PhD, FAAN, Alpha Eta, Professor Emerita, Family Health Care Nursing, University of California, San Francisco. Correspondence to Dr. Mercer, 1809 Ashton Avenue, Burlingame, CA 94010. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Becoming a Mother Versus Maternal Role Attainment
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 226–232, September 2004
How to Cite
Mercer, R. T. (2004), Becoming a Mother Versus Maternal Role Attainment. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 36: 226–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2004.04042.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication April 19, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.