Editor's Note: In this issue a new feature—Focus—begins. The inaugural series of articles to be published over a 2-year period is “Genomics for Health.” Jean Jenkins, RN, PhD, FAAN, is the series editor. In this introductory article, Dr. Jenkins and colleagues describe the series and its importance for nurses globally.
Nurses and the Genomic Revolution
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2005
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 98–101, June 2005
How to Cite
Jenkins, J., Grady, P. A. and Collins, F. S. (2005), Nurses and the Genomic Revolution. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 37: 98–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2005.00020.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication September 30, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.