Quality of Life and the Concept of “Living Well” With HIV/AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2005
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 120–126, June 2005
How to Cite
Phaladze, N. A., Human, S., Dlamini, S. B., Hulela, E. B., Mahlubi Hadebe, I., Sukati, N. A., Makoae, L. N., Seboni, N. M., Moleko, M. and Holzemer, W. L. (2005), Quality of Life and the Concept of “Living Well” With HIV/AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 37: 120–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2005.00023.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication January 11, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!