Education as a Determinant of Career Retention and Job Satisfaction Among Registered Nurses
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2005
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 185–192, June 2005
How to Cite
Rambur, B., McIntosh, B., Palumbo, M. V. and Reinier, K. (2005), Education as a Determinant of Career Retention and Job Satisfaction Among Registered Nurses. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 37: 185–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2005.00031.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication October 6, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!