Cultural Theories of Nursing Responsive to Human Needs and Values
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 302–307, December 2005
How to Cite
Kikuchi, J. F. (2005), Cultural Theories of Nursing Responsive to Human Needs and Values. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 37: 302–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2005.00050.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication April 20, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!