Experiences and Demands of Families With Mentally Ill People at Home in Botswana
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 262–268, September 2006
How to Cite
Seloilwe, E. S. (2006), Experiences and Demands of Families With Mentally Ill People at Home in Botswana. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 38: 262–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2006.00112.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Accepted for publication December 17, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!