The Medication Administration System—Nurses Assessment of Satisfaction (MAS-NAS) Scale
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 298–300, September 2006
How to Cite
Hurley, A. C., Lancaster, D., Hayes, J., Wilson-Chase, C., Bane, A., Griffin, M., Warden, V., Duffy, M. E., Poon, E. G. and Gandhi, T. K. (2006), The Medication Administration System—Nurses Assessment of Satisfaction (MAS-NAS) Scale. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 38: 298–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2006.00117.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Accepted for publication February 28, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.