Using a Citizen Consensus Conference to Revise the Code of Ethics for Nurses in Taiwan
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 95–101, March 2007
How to Cite
Lin, C.-F., Lu, M.-S., Chiang, H.-H., Chung, C.-C., Lin, T.-L., Yin, T. J.C. and Yang, C.-M. (2007), Using a Citizen Consensus Conference to Revise the Code of Ethics for Nurses in Taiwan. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 39: 95–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2007.00150.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication October 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.