Cultural Perspectives in Feeding Difficulty in Taiwanese Elderly With Dementia
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2008
© 2008 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 235–240, September 2008
How to Cite
Chang, C.-C. and Roberts, B. L. (2008), Cultural Perspectives in Feeding Difficulty in Taiwanese Elderly With Dementia. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 40: 235–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2008.00231.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication April 14, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.