Nursing Implementation Science: How Evidence-Based Nursing Requires Evidence-Based Implementation
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 302–310, December 2008
How to Cite
Van Achterberg, T., Schoonhoven, L. and Grol, R. (2008), Nursing Implementation Science: How Evidence-Based Nursing Requires Evidence-Based Implementation. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 40: 302–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2008.00243.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication August 5, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!