Nurses' Body Size and Public Confidence in Ability to Provide Health Education
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 349–354, December 2008
How to Cite
Hicks, M., McDermott, L. L., Rouhana, N., Schmidt, M., Seymour, M. W. and Sullivan, T. (2008), Nurses' Body Size and Public Confidence in Ability to Provide Health Education. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 40: 349–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2008.00249.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication July 21, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!