Validity of Instruments for Measuring Autonomy and Control Over Nursing Practice
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 87–94, March 2009
How to Cite
Weston, M. J. (2009), Validity of Instruments for Measuring Autonomy and Control Over Nursing Practice. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 41: 87–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2009.01255.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Accepted: November 10, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.