Case Management Workforce in the United States
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 175–183, June 2009
How to Cite
Park, E.-J. and Huber, D. L. (2009), Case Management Workforce in the United States. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 41: 175–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2009.01269.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
- Accepted: January 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.