Characteristics of Work Interruptions During Medication Administration
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
© 2009 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 330–336, December 2009
How to Cite
Biron, A. D., Lavoie-Tremblay, M. and Loiselle, C. G. (2009), Characteristics of Work Interruptions During Medication Administration. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 41: 330–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2009.01300.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Accepted: June 13, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.