Percutaneous and Mucocutaneous Exposures in Nursing Students: An Italian Observational Study
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
© 2009 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 337–343, December 2009
How to Cite
Petrucci, C., Alvaro, R., Cicolini, G., Cerone, M. P. and Lancia, L. (2009), Percutaneous and Mucocutaneous Exposures in Nursing Students: An Italian Observational Study. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 41: 337–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2009.01301.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Accepted: June 1, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.