Experiences of U.S. Military Nurses in the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars, 2003–2009
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 3–12, March 2010
How to Cite
Scannell-Desch, E. and Doherty, M. E. (2010), Experiences of U.S. Military Nurses in the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars, 2003–2009. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 42: 3–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2009.01329.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
- Accepted: November 9, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.