Authors’ and Editors’ Perspectives on Peer Review Quality in Three Scholarly Nursing Journals
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 58–65, March 2010
How to Cite
Shattell, M. M., Chinn, P., Thomas, S. P. and Cowling, W. R. (2010), Authors’ and Editors’ Perspectives on Peer Review Quality in Three Scholarly Nursing Journals. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 42: 58–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2009.01331.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Accepted: October 7, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!