Implications of Food Insecurity on Global Health Policy and Nursing Practice
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 278–285, September 2010
How to Cite
Kregg-Byers, C. M. and Schlenk, E. A. (2010), Implications of Food Insecurity on Global Health Policy and Nursing Practice. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 42: 278–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2010.01351.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Accepted: March 5, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!